Saturday, April 5, 2014

THE 365 DAY CHALLENGE

Today I was scrolling through the notes app on my phone with the intention of deleting some of the ones I don't need anymore. And while doing so, I came across a note I created a few months ago. It simply said: start the 365 day challenge.



The 365 day challenge is something I read about on Polyvore a few months ago. At first I couldn't remember what it was about but I know it again and I want to tell you about it because I really like the idea of the challenge.

I guess you're actually supposed to start this challenge at the beginning of the year and then follow it for the rest of it until you can finish it on New Year's Eve. But I actually think it doesn't matter if you start it at the beginning of the year or in the middle of it, as long as you do it for 365 days in a row.

About the challenge:

The challenge is very simple, everything you have to do is to repeat one thing each day until the 365 days are over.

Things you can do:
You don't have to choose something new for every day, you have to choose one thing you repeat every day.

- take a picture each day
- write a quote down in a journal
- learn a new word and its meaning
- try to learn a new instrument, by learning a new chord, note or song each day
- draw something
- write a letter to yourself each day and open them after 365 days
- write a small note with a compliment to someone. Give it to them and make their day.
- write a letter to someone else each day (friends, family, enemies...)
- find a little souvenir each day and put it into a box
- write down the good and the bad things that happened each day
- memorize the lyrics of a new song
- listen to a new song each day
- learn a new makeup tip or technique or a new hairstyle
- try a new DIY you found on the Internet
- collect a sticker
- find a leaf
- design an outfit
- buy a money box and put some money into it each day
- meet someone new each day and also get to know them a bit
- learn a new word in a different language
- write down your personal bucket list and try to complete some of the things each day
- go running, do pilates, do yoga, go swimming etc. Just do sport!
- learn the name of someone you don't know at school/work
- plan out a story and write 750 words of it each day
- compliment someone
- paint your nails in a different color each day
- post something on your blog each day
- start reading more. read a chapter of a book each day.

Don't quit the challenge if you miss one day. It's absolutely fine :)

If you can think of some more things to do, comment them below and I will add them to the list.

xoxo, Nina ♥


4 comments:

  1. oooh, this sounds fun! I really want to try this out. I think I might take a photo everyday or read a book everyday. I probably do a lot of this stuff already, so now it's more interesting for it to be a challenge!
    Great post! :3

    http://mariatronn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete