Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hey!

Hi guys!

This is my first post on this blog, well it's actually not really a blog post, it's more of a small introduction.

I'm Nina, I'm 16 and from now on I will be blogging about my life, fashion, beauty and everything else that interests a teenage girl like me.

I used to have a blog but deleted it 1 1/2 years ago because I didn't have enough time to keep it up. but during the last weeks I felt the urge to start a new blog and that's why I'm here now, because I obviously couldn't stay away from blogging for the rest of my life.

Well, I hope you will like my blog and will follow me!

xoxo, Nina ♥


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more posts!

    http://www.bootyfurl.co.uk

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I hope you will like my future posts :)

      Delete